International advisory company
Our customer is providing complex services in area of merges and acquisitions (M&A) and for investing to startups.
Our customer need software where invested or acquired company may upload its legal documents so the other party’s lawyers make legal due diligence.
- Upload PDF and other legal documents.
- ACL (access control list), mainly “read only” feature.
- Divide documents into several groups.
- Add comments and states (e.g. approved/challenged/questioned) to documents.
- Searching and filters.
How did Legito satisfied customer’s needs?
This use-case was a little bit unusual for us. We usually automated client’s document.
All features mentioned above are standard part of our automation and management software, therefore we just installed Legito on customer’s own server, trained customer’s employees how to use and manage Legito.
What time did this project take?
Installation to client’s own server took us one week.
Results and achievements of this project:
- Our customer received branded due diligence system which could be used for any M&A transaction (for any of customer’s clients) without any further investment into development.
- Our solution was cost effective for our client.