Several months of intensive work are over and we are very pleased to introduce you to Legito 3.0! What new technical features have we added to Legito?
- Notifications of important dates: With Legito you’ll never forget the date of payment or delivery. Also, Legit will alert you before the end of the contract, so you can extend it.
- Extension, amendment or termination of the contract: Just one-click and you can create in Legito any treaty agreement on the extension, amendment or supplement of the contract termination notice, and the resignation agreement.
- Management of your legal documents: We enhanced our document repository and now you can see in the table all relevant information. You also have the option to upload your own documents and document scans.
- Insertion of records of your own documents: We know that not all documents have been generated from our app. Now you can insert new records of your own documents and you will have all the advantages of our repository of documents.
- Filtering: Now you can sort your documents by date, type of contract, group of contracts, parties, etc.
- Custom preset documents: Do you have a favorite setting for a specific type of contract? Or you do not want create presets for different customers? No problem! Save valuable time by setting up custom presets for each scenario.
- Ability to create custom adjustable patterns: Are you a big corporation with your own legal documents whose filling you would like to make more pleasant for your employees? No problem, your employees can do it in Legito.
We hope that Legito 3.0 will make your business life easier!
Uff… We are very pleased to share with you the joyous news. After several months of hard work, we moved our service Legito to a higher level.
Why is Legito 2.0 better?
Besides high-quality legal documents that you can customize to your needs, you can now also order a check of your adjustment of the template by the law firm that created that particular template. This way you can make sure that all the details in your documents are correct.
Have you ever heard about CSR or Corporate Social Responsibility? CSR is a term used for companies that try to maximize their positive impact on the society while minimizing their negative. Many companies are actively involved in ecologic, social or ethical world issues, but they can also be active in the area of consumer and human rights.
In Legito we thought about becoming a socially responsible company, so we started thinking about how we could contribute to society. Most of us liked the idea that we start helping non-profit organizations make legal documents.
it has been two years since our start-up was born.
After two years of development we succeed in developing our editor for customizable legal templates to the extent that we can move Legito to the next level.
I’m very happy to announce that Legito is opening to all lawyers and advocates.
This week we’ll celebrate our two years anniversary since we founded our startup Legito. Personally I prefer to write about future plans, but I’ve found some nice pictures in my archive that would be shame not share with you.
This is the first design of Legito (it used to be called Contractator) that I drew in the legendary graphical editor Paint for Windows.
A few weeks ago we were fortunate that Legito was accepted into Google Export Accelerator. It is absolutely the most fantastic project and it moved us a big step forward. Things that we have learned here are great. I can recommend this accelerator to everyone and try to get there in the next round – it probably won’t be easy though.
After the first five minutes of the first meeting in the accelerator we realized that it would be good to start with some marketing, otherwise it would be a bummer.
More than 65 thousand tweets, 1300 start-ups, one thousand journalists and 22 thousand participants from 100 different countries. We participated in one of the biggest European technological conferences of the year: Web Summit in Dublin. In this post I want to share with you some insights from the conference.
The speakers were top notch. Besides well-known professionals in the field there were also celebrities on the stage, such as Bono, Tony Hawk, Eva Longoria, Rio Ferdinand and others – to share their own business experience. Among the speakers were also representatives from the Czech Republic. In my opinion the most interesting and beneficial talk belonged to Jan Řežáb from Socialbakers. Unlike the others he didn’t use many empty phrases and his talk was fresh and to the point.